Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pays to call Catalina

I went to Safeway (Bend, Westside) last night to grab some more Kleenex with my .50 off coupon from the Sunday paper and a Safeway doubler. This makes the Kleenex deal a $1 moneymaker. However, my catalinas did not print. The nice cashier did not believe me when I said that his machine must have been broken and asked if I still wanted 6 boxes of Kleenex. Under normal circumstances I would have said no, but since I knew that the promotion was still running I said "yes." Regardless, .99 cents for Kleenex is a good deal and I would just donate them anyway.

I called Catalina this morning and they are mailing me my $6 in coupons good for my next purchase of anything. Meaning, my 9 boxes of Kleenex, 6 packs of Dentyne Gum, 5 jars of baby food, 3 bananas, 2 apples, 1/2 gallon of Organic milk cost me $1.35 out of pocket and I have a coupon for $3 off my next purchase.

If your coupons ever do not print from the catalina machine the number to call is

1-888-8COUPON

No comments:

Post a Comment